Construction Project Manager / Superintendent – Multi-Locations, Multi-Projects
$50 million specialty residential remodeling company is seeking a highly talented, well-organized leader to help assist the Company’s rapid growth. We specialize in selling, furnishing and installing superior high quality residential retrofit products. Our projects include retrofit vinyl windows & doors, solar products, minor bathroom acrylic lines, and glass & screen sunroom enclosures. Due to an unique and proprietary marketing concept, our company continues to grow at a very rapid rate throughout Florida. We have multiple branch locations including our home office in the Tampa Bay area. We are seeking a highly qualified individual to assist our company to continue its record setting pace while ensuring every customer receives the highest quality project management from site inspection to order entry, installation and warranty service.
The ideal candidate will have experience with organizing and mobilizing manpower (over 100 simultaneous & unique jobs per month in various homes located throughout the state of Florida). This involves recruiting, hiring, training, developing staff including Project Managers and installation crews to deliver the best quality service to over 100 unique locations/homes/month throughout Florida.
• Must be familiar with working on a CRM for tracking and reporting on job milestone dates.
• Must have knowledge of Florida Code compliance in the areas of general remodeling and residential
building is preferred.
• A Florida CGC or CBC license holder is preferred but not required.
• A college degree in construction management, architecture or engineering is preferred.
• Must be able to read blueprints and CAD drawings and have high quality control standards along with
excellent communication skills.
• Proficient in creating spreadsheets & task reports to prevent bottlenecks and delays is essential.
• Additionally, the right candidate should be able to track and organize company materials inventory
related to construction services.
• Must have experience working with local, municipal, and state inspectors.
• Must be local or willing to relocate to the Tampa Bay area.
This position will be a key member of the management staff reporting directly to the CEO/President and will participate in strategy meetings for future expansion and growth. We offer an excellent base salary commensurate with the candidates experience and background. We also provide a substantial monthly, quarterly and annual bonus incentive for achieving the company’s installation goals and objectives. Excellent benefits plan, auto allowance and other perks. If you believe that you have the qualifications we seek and you are looking for an opportunity to take over a top leadership position in a rapidly growing organization then you should send us your resume.