Home Performance Alliance has more than 10 years’ practical experience serving the St Petersburg region and surrounding neighborhoods.
Courteous and skilled technicians will examine your windows and doors for damage and leaks, mold and mildew, security problems and overall operation. They will show you working samples and photos of jobs they have finished, take precise measurements, ask applicable questions to establish your needs and desires and listen carefully to deal with all your questions and concerns.
Informing the customer is an important element of the service so you recognize the relevance of hurricane protection and energy efficient doors and windows. All products, services, installation and permit steps are revealed and documentation of proper license and adequate insurance is offered so the customer can rest assured their house is in very good hands.
Finally, before work begins, you will be furnished with a written estimate, consisting of warranty, current specials and finance options available. Estimates remain valid for one year.
St Petersburg Windows:
- Skillfully designed windows
- Durable vinyl frame replacement windows
- 14 Structural hollows for superior strength
- Energy efficient properties keep water and air from getting in the house
- Robotically enclosed corners so windows stay square and will not necessitate sealing Comfort-foam frames enhance thermal efficiency
St Petersburg Doors:
- Interior doors
- Patio doors
- Custom doors
- Glass sliding doors
- Entry doors
Home Performance Alliance is a proud affiliate of several trade associations including:
- NAHB– National Association of Builders
- TBBA – Tampa Bay Builders Association
They are also recognized by the GuildQuality, a third party consumer approval surveying provider.
Home Performance Alliance does work in more then just St Petersburg. Check out their work in Cape Coral.
Contact Home Performance Alliance of St. Petersburg at 727-800-4109 for all your home improvement needs.